Pipe clamps play an important function in varied industries for tube, hose, cable fastening and set up.
There are lots of kinds of pipe clamps available in the market. Completely different nations have totally different manufacturing requirements. There are GB requirements in China, JIS requirements in Japan, ASME requirements in America, GOST requirements in Russia, and so forth. Nonetheless, the preferred requirements of producing tube clamps ought to be DIN German requirements. Really many of the requirements of clamps within the above nations are conform to DIN requirements, consultants principally reference the German requirements whereas write the corresponding requirements for his or her nation. So I wish to introduce the kinds of tube clamps in keeping with totally different German requirements, these varieties are usually not solely utilized in Germany, but additionally broadly utilized in in another way industries all around the world. read more about juuma clamps
The clamps I wish to introduce are as beneath:
1. Hydraulic tube clamps in keeping with DIN 3015
Tube clamps in keeping with customary DIN 3015 are known as stauff clamps in some locations, as a result of Stauff is probably the most well-known manufacture of those sorts of clamps. There are three predominant collection:
1) Commonplace collection hydraulic pipe clamps in keeping with DIN 3015 half 1. They’re designed for tubes below regular mechanical strain or regular vibration, for tube dimension from O.D 6mm to 102 mm.
2) Heavy obligation clamps in keeping with DIN 3015 half 2. This kind is designed for fastening and putting in pipes and tubes below excessive mechanical strain. Heavy obligation pipe clamps can forestall the actions of the hydraulic pipes below vibration, they’re match for pipe dimension from O.D 6 mm to 508 mm.
3) Double clamps in keeping with DIN 3015 half 3. This sort of hydraulic pipe clamps is designed with two gap in a single clamp, can fasten two items of tubes collectively. Double pipe clamps are designed for tube dimension as much as 42 mm.
2. Metallic/metal pipe clamps in keeping with DIN 3567. These varieties together with two totally different collection masking all customary metric and imperial diameters between 20 mm and 521 mm /.79 inch and 20.51 inch, that are DIN 3567 sort A, and DIN 3567 sort B. Sort A with two bolts and spherical ends. Sort B with three bolts and spherical ends, elongated in a single facet.
3. Metallic piping clamps in keeping with DIN 1592 and DIN 1593. These tube clamps are designed with two totally different collection: with single-ended design and double ended design. Metallic tube clamps cowl all customary metric and imperial diameters between 5,5 mm and 115 mm /.22 inch and 4.53 inch.